Are you looking for a job that is captivating, exciting and anything but routine? If so Duoson Multimédia Inc is the ideal employer for you in the region. Innovation is part or the company’s daily routine, Duoson has succeeded in securing a choice position in the rental and sale of audio visual equipment for the past 40 years.
You want to make your mark at a company that is constantly advancing in its field, you are looking for new challenges, take the initiative and join our team may be the beginning of a brilliant career.
Position: Audio visual Technician
673, Giffard, Quebec, J4G 1Y3
Variable hours depending on the events, mostly during the day on weekdays, occasionally the weekends and rarely evenings.
Under the supervision of the director of operations the tasks would consist of setting up, operating and disassembling the audio visual equipment at various types of events.
Ensure that all equipment is set up and functional as per the quality standards of Duoson Multimédia Inc. for each event.
- You must have a vehicle and a valid driver’s permit
- Audio visual equipment knowledge
- Exceptional computer skills
- Flexibility with work schedule
- Experience as an Audio visual technician
- Functional English, verbal and written (an asset)
- Must be capable of working alone and possess good organizational skills.
- Able to work quickly and manage priorities.
- Quick problem-solving skills.
- A strong attention to detail.
- Have a sense of team spirit and cooperation.
Competitive salary and benefits.
To submit your application
Please send you curriculum vitae to the following e-mail address:
All information will be treated as confidential.
For additional information: 450 679-5995 ext 225